Our Covid-19 Policy
While COVID-19 is unfortunately still impacting daily life, our dedication to you and your pets has not changed. We are working hard to maintain the best care for your dogs and the highest level of customer service for you. Here's a little more about what we're doing:
- We are asking everyone to consider wearing masks inside our facility if you are feeling ill or were recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Our specialized ventilation system continuously refreshes the air inside our facility, and we are sanitizing human-touch surfaces like counters and door handles even more frequently.
- Our employees are staying home if they or a member of their household is showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus and will immediately go home if they develop symptoms of COVID-19. We are also strongly encouraging all of our employees to get vaccinated.
- We ask any customers with COVID-19 to stay home and instead call ahead to make special arrangements for pet care.
- Customers are encouraged to consider using our drop-off / pick-up service if they are in the South Waterfront neighborhood.